Having fun activities to do during Easter makes it so much more fun! Here are…
Here are some super cute Easter treat bag toppers.
They make it super easy to pack up cute Easter treats for kids to take to school, or for a Classroom Easter party.
These ones say “chicks rule.” A fun wordplay for those cute chick peeps.
Table of Contents
Easter Bag Toppers Free Printable
To make these treat bags simply download the printable, print it, and then fold it in half over your treat bags and staple together.
If you want to make them just like we did, use those cute peep chicks to go with the “chicks rule” theme.
Although, they’d be cute with little candy Easter eggs or even a “trail mix” type treat.
Here is a close up front view of the treat bag toppers.
And a view of the back. There’s a “from” section so you can make it a cute Easter-themed gift.
I hope you enjoy these! If you use them, I’d love to see a photo in the comments of your treat bags all finished and ready to go!
You can get the FREE Printable here! ♥ Happy Easter!
- Plastic Baggies
- Printable Easter Bag Toppers
- Print out however many templates of the Easter bag toppers you'll need. You'll get two toppers per printable page.
- Cut out your toppers and set aside.
- Fill your plastic baggies with 3 or 4 of the peeps chicks.
- Grab your printed bag toppers and fold in half.
- Fold the top of your bag over a few times to make sure it is closed. Fold your easter bag topper over the folded are of your bag and secure with 2 or 3 staples.
- Hand out your adorable Easter treats to whomever needs a holiday lift!