We are making these awesome paper plate fish today! And not just any old fish,…
It’s no secret that in this house, we love making Easter crafts.
We especially love super cute bunny crafts!
Today we made this adorable bunny using a paper plate. We made him (or her!) extra adorable with a few printable accessories.
Best part, is we are going to show you how to make a rabbit with paper plate the easy way.
Table of Contents
Easter Bunny Paper Plate Craft
- Paper Plate
- Our Free Easter Bunny Paper Plate Craft Printable
- Craft glue or glue gun
- 2 pipe cleaners (optional)
How to Make a Rabbit with a Paper Plate
To make this cute Easter bunny, start by grabbing all of your supplies.
First, start by printing and cutting out all the pieces of your Easter Bunny Paper Plate Craft printable.
You can do the next few steps in any order you like, but I highly suggest drawing your bunny face on your paper plate before doing any of the other steps.
This way, if you don’t like the face you draw, you can easily start over. (This may or may not have happened to use.)
Then you’ll want to glue the ears to the back of your paper plate bunny.
Next, you’ll glue your three flower cutouts across the top of your paper plate bunny to form a pretty floral crown.
This next step is optional but adds a cute detail to your bunny plate. Cut the pipe cleaners in half and then fold those smaller pieces in half.
Then twist the ends to form cute curly cues.
You can glue these to the back of your paper plate in between the flowers to add curls coming out from your Easter bunny’s crown.
Let your glue dry completely. If you are doing this part, a hot glue gun would work a lot faster. But not recommended for kids.
You’ll end up with a cute Easter bunny in no time.
- Paper Plate
- Free Easter Bunny Craft Printable
- Pipe Cleaners (optional)
- Craft glue or hot glue
- Print out our free Easter Bunny Craft Printable.
- Gather all of your supplies.
- Cut out your Easter bunny ears and flowers from the printable.
- Draw cute bunny eyes and nose on your paper plate.
- Glue your rabbit ears to the back of your paper plate near the top.
- Glue on your flower cut outs on the front of your pate across the ears.
- Cut your pipe cleaners in half, then fold those halves, in half.
- Curl the ends of each of your pipe cleaner pieces.
- Glue to the back of your Easter Bunny Plate between the flowers on his crown.
- Allow glue to dry completely.
- Admire your beautiful Easter bunny paper plate!